The National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP) is a non-profit professional trade association of BPO Practitioners (Real Estate Sales Agents and Brokers) that perform professional Broker Price Opinions BPOs or support the advocacy of BPOs. NABPOP is a not for profit organization that promotes and maintains BPO industry standards, promotes and ensures professionalism, competence, advocates the use and practice of BPOs, and promotes the advancement of the BPO industry within the Real Estate industry.
NABPOP is a national organization with headquarters in Scottsdale Arizona. NABPOP has been an association with primary emphasis on Broker Price Opinions since 2006.
• Adhere to the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior.
• Strive to achieve and maintain the highest level of knowledge pertaining to the process and procedures to complete accurate BPOs.
• Strive to achieve and maintain the highest level of knowledge pertaining to your local market and service area.
• Strive to take all steps necessary for accurate price evaluations.
• Comply with the law.
• Commit to continuous learning, skills development, and application of new knowledge related to both Broker Price Opinions and Real Estate.
• Contribute to the body of knowledge, the evolution of the profession, and the growth of individuals through teaching, research, and dissemination of knowledge.
• Respect the Professional Reputation of other Association Members.
• Strive to maintain a public awareness that Association Members treat all assignments fairly and impartially.
• Respect the confidential Relationship with other Association Members as well as the confidential nature of the client relationship.
• Accept only those assignments for which you have the ability to perform in a competent and Professional Manner.
• Do not accept assignments which involve a conflict of interest.
• Understand and apply the recognized methods and techniques that are necessary to produce a credible and professional price evaluation.